Sunday, December 28, 2008

NY NY

Hey ya'll! I LOVE NEW YORK! People here a SO nice. You make a new friend around every corner! People are so friendly, and they really have the most endearing accents. So this morning we woke up at the early hour of 1pm, then hit some shopping! People here take shopping VERY seriously! We found a couple treasures at H&M and I flipped when I saw a Zara. That was my fav store in Spain, and I couldn't believe they had it here yet, score! In the middle if the mall they had this statue, it was SO nice of them to commemorate me with a statue, thanks guys!







Ok ok , so we ran around town, and looked up show times, got some food, ate a HUGE pretzel from a street cart, and had some free beverages from out hotel. Our hotel is so stinkin rad!
We had our drinks on the "sky terace," oo, so fancy! Here is us sittin at the sky terrace!






At dinner, we heard from an old friend of mine that was in Little Italy. They came up to meet us and we all ran around and saw some more sights, it was really fun! We met up with Bree's other friend, and we decided to go out on the town in Brooklyn. Andrew and I bought Subway passes and we all went to Jessica's house. She lives above this sweet Russian bar where they serve Chimay beer that Andrew was really excited about. So we start to go in, and I realize I left my ID in my other pants!


So we had to take a picture with Garfield! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ! They wouldn't let me in. Here is the bar that wouldn't let us in:

So Andrew and I hoped onto the subway and took the L to the N, got off at 57th and walked to our hotel. It is SOOOOOO busy in New York, and so fun! We love it. I hope that tomorrow is as fun as today!

OHHHH! I forgot ONE thing. There are all these bus vans of Jewish men, and they are passing out kits to other Jews, luckily for US, Bree is jewish so we GOT one! Yes! I was pushing her yelling, "She's a jew! She's a jew!" So he grabbed her and started telling her how to count the candles, "I know how to count," she said. "You're one of US!"-he said. so I put it in my purse, and lit seven of them when we got to Jessica's house, cause it's the seventh night and all.

No comments: