Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My dream last night

Ok, so it was really more of a nightmare.  I had this crazy dream that Andrew and I flew to Bulgaria and visited Jacob's orphanage.  When we found him, we picked him up, and held him up and tried to get him to stand, but his little legs were too weak even though he is four years old.  He was wearing socks so his feet kept slipping and sliding on the floor.  All I can remember was feeling so sad that he was so small and weak, and mad that nobody was doing a good job taking care of him.

Then some hefty women came in and told us that we were too late and that he was being transferred today, so move aside.  I started crying and crying, and Andrew was telling them not to take him to the mental institution because he was too small and weak and he wouldn't survive there.  But they took him anyway.

It was horrible.  I woke up crying and started praying for him.  Actually, I can't help crying right now remembering it.  I have been praying for him all day, pleading with God to stir up a desire in the heart of a family to rescue him from his fate.  I am praying someone will look past his poor picture and sweet a sweet boy when needs somebody.

PLEASE please please pray for him.  He really does look like a sweet, well behaved boy.  Please pray a family finds him quickly.

No comments: