Saturday, June 5, 2010

The cutest cake!

How badly do I need to make this cake!?



I also love the dotted table cloth it is on :)

Perhaps I should make it for a sweet girl named Hilary who is returning from a missions trip to Fiji today!  I am just so proud of that awesome girl!

The first day of bible study she proudly announced, "I don't believe really in the bible!"  "That's alright," we said.  "We are happy you are here and you can believe anything you want!"

Well, now look at this angel serving the Lord with her whole heart the mothers and children in need across the globe in Fiji!  God is so good and changes hearts with his love and truth!


(She the cute blond one holding the child.)

p.s. She LOVES owls, so on her first bible study back, I think this cake will be a great celebration!  So proud of you Hil!

1 comment:

ErinL said...

Hi Amy! I got your message on my blog. Can you send me your email address? Thanks!