Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello!

Oh my gosh, do I even have a blog?  Hmmm...

I guess I have been busy.  I could at least stop by and share a picture of our boy, otherwise there would just be that little sonogram pic on the sidebar.  Well, since I am a slacker blogger, I will let Finley take over for now:


Hi!  I'm Finley.  This is me happy after a shower!  You can see my papa's nose in the picture, and I like him.  So I am smiling at him.  Here is me when I was just fresh from the shower in my little frog towel!  All clean!


And sometimes I just like to have no clothes! In fact, I prefer it cause that's just how I spent most of my life, and how I came into this world!  But my mom always puts clothes on me, what the heck?
 Well, that's pretty much my life these days!  I hope you enjoy all my pictures of me! I am pretty sure I should go take a nap, cause I am most the time very sleepy!

Love,
Finley


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like like like like like! what a darling babe! :)