Monday, February 15, 2010

Anna

First I want to start by thanking everyone that opened up their hearts to me and are praying for me. I'm only 18 months old and in an eastern European orphanage, and I can hardly believe how many people’s lives I have already touched. 2 months ago I was unwanted, unloved, undesired, and considered disposable…

But the truth is, I am God’s masterpiece- fearfully and wonderfully made! He knitted me together in my birth mother’s womb, and in His book were written.  And now, by the grace of God, there are many people who think that my life is valuable.  I have girls in my life that are more of a mommy to me than I have ever experienced before.  Hillary, Natalie, Kelly, Mandy and Tori pray for me, work hard to save money for me and tell others about me.  How lucky and I?!  They love me, they think I'm special.  Now I am just waiting for my mommy and daddy to come pick me up and take me home.  I'm somebody's baby girl.

3 comments:

BeholdingBeautiful said...

What a glorious day that will be when she gets a forever family! =)

Hillary Grace said...

I love this!! Baby Anna is so special. I cant wait for the day that she finds a home! And I hope that we can all be a part of her life!! <3

Kelly said...

God has blessed us with such an amazing group of girls including anna:) and what a blessing she has been to us! i know someday she will make one very lucky family complete :)