Thursday, May 27, 2010

How is your week going?  Mine is just fine.  Last night when I walked into small group, I was shouted at, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" and surrounded by sorbet colored ballons and streamers.  My girls are so sweet.

Today, my husband tore up my to do list, and put me on bed rest.  I am sick, and have been much longer than I ever have been.  I have a cold, a frightful cough, and the flu :(  To make matters worse, my doctor has canceled on me twice, this week and last week, so I have been have these nightmares the past two nights of sonograms with crying, sick babies, etc.

My cat lucy is so sweet.  All she wants to do it cuddle.  Piper on the other hand... all she wants to do it demand.  Yesterday I had a sardine samwhich (seriously) for lunch, and she cried her eyes out the entire time.  Haha, I gave her the juice.



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so funny, sardine sandwich for real? how nice that you gave your kitty the juice..I can picture her crying her eyes out...