Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Garage Sailin'!

On Satuday morning I went garage sailing wiht a hardcore garage sailer, and one not so hardcore garage sailer, who usually doesn't rise before 9:30.  I think the 7am wakeup call was pretty rough for her :)

Oh well, too bad for her, becuase I found a couple cute trinckets for our little bundle, who as of this very day, has been brewing for 5 whole months!  I'll post pics one of these day, but I definetly am feeling like I am showing now.

SO...here is the first little treasure I found on my hunt:


Little leather moccasins, straight from Minnetonka!  Yep, I have been there, yep, I had my own pair of Minnetonka moccasins when I was a kid, although mine were pink with rhinestones ;)
These little brown ones cost just a dollar, and are supposed to be good for little feet.

Next is this cute little devotional bedtime bible.  It cost fifties cents, but the women was adamant that it was for free because I had found a dollar on the ground and given it to her.  It's really cute and interactive.

And last but not least, this cute and new baby einsteins book that teaches letters and art history all in one, umm...yes PERFECT!  Ok, I'm kind of a dork, but I love it.  I was subject to long hours of art history books with my grandmother, for which I am now thankful.  Hopefully this will be fun and easy :)


I also thought I found the deal of the century when I found a hiking backpack, but it didn't recieve Andrew's seal of approval, so it's going on Craigslist this weekend.  OHHHH WELLL....

Happy Garage Sailing!

1 comment:

Kate said...

garage sailing is the BEST! you are so smart to start before having a baby! I didn't get into it until Josie was 2 years old - oh the money I wasted!! =)