Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's a boy!

...and a little thumb sucker!  We had our big sonogram the other night, and it went really well.  We saw our boy in action doing all the crazy things he likes to do in there.  At one point he got the hiccups, which was so cute to see his little chest rise and fall.  He pull his arm over his face and put his fingers in his mouth, which is this picture right here:


She said that it was a really healthy sign that he was doing this already.  Everything checked out, he's as healthy as can be!  He was on the smaller scale for everything but that's compared to 20 week babies, and we went in at 18 (my doctors mistake!)  She guessed our due date is Nov. 30th, but we need to have it confirmed with the doctor.

So, now it's onto nursery and names.  We are keeping the yet to be decided name under wraps until the little on makes his appearance, just to keep things nice :)

I was so blessed last night to have my girls come over to get stuff I had ready for their big garage sale this morning for their missions trip to Ecuador!  AHHH!  I can't believe how much stuff I was able to get rid of, and how great my house feels now!  I hope they make alot of money so they can go bless some orphans, I am so proud of them!

Well, have a great day!  We will!

2 comments:

Patty said...

SOOOOO cute... already!

Clark Family said...

Hoooray!!!! How exciting! I can't wait to hear what name y'all pick! love ya! :)