Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My worst fears realized...

Its been days or weeks that Andrew and I have been missing our first cat, Lucy, and the hole in our heart is ever widening. While we still hold onto silvers of hope we find each day, today we felt as if all hope was lost. In the mail, we found this photo sent to us, the return address area just had the marking of a single paw print.



Our worst fears are being realized. We have been lead to believe that Lucy is out somewhere with another cat, forced to create their own type of shelter to manage in the cold. From the picture, I can tell that the area looks dangers, and that they are forced to stand watch over each other while the other sleeps. I can't imagine the sleep deprivation Lucy must be experiencing--she needs 20 hours minimum!

I have organized a few peeping tom comitees for the sole purpose of finding our sweet feline. I will make an icon soon that you can put on your blog, with a picture called, "Looking for Lucy" This will help get the word out. Until then, take care!

No comments: